All FFF meals are safe to eat cold. Heating will vary slightly based on the size of the dish – smaller meals will take less time than larger meals.
- Peel off a small corner of the lid
- Heat in the microwave on high power for 2.5 minutes.
- Check the temperature – if it is not how enough, heat again for 30s until you are happy
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Peirce the film with a fork and heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Check the temperature and if you would like it hotter, place back in for 3-5 minutes.
These are made from Bagasse, a by-product of sugar cane and they are completely biodegradable and recyclable.
There is a clear film inside to keep the product fresh and free from leakage. Once you have finished your meal, peal out this inner lining and place this in the recycling.
The Film Lid:
Tear off and place in the recycling bin.
The Wooden Cutlery:
The cutlery in the bag is sustainably sourced and SFC certified. They can be played in a food waste bin. The wrapper and napkin can be recycled.
If you do not need the cutlery, please leave them in the bag when you return it and we can reuse them if they are unopened and in a suitable state to do so.
Bag Return & Collection
After your first delivery and every night after that, please leave your empty bag outside in the same nominated delivery spot that you receive your meals. The delivery driver will collect this when he drops off your next bag.
Please ensure that you do this every night to help us keep the service running as smoothly as possible.
If you would like any further assistance, our team is on hand to assist
Simply email email@example.com and the team will get back to you